I read blogs. A lot. Like every night before I go to bed. Consider it my wind-down time after a long day filled with work, exercise, catering to my 4 year old (4 and 3 quarters if you ask him!), taking care of pets, house chores, etc. Anyway, I digress. I have started blogs before. Several of them. It never lasts long. So, here I am again. Another attempt. I've often asked myself why I even want to blog. Why add one more thing to my list of things to do? I've thought a lot about this and here's what I have come up with so far...
1. I want to document my road to become a healthier me. I've been on the road a long time and I've come a long way. I still have a long way to go. I try to make healthy choices every day. I don't always succeed at this, but hey, I'm human!
2. I love reading DIY and home improvement blogs. These are my hobbies so why not share what I create? I get my ideas from other blogs, so maybe someone will feel inspired by my projects!
3. Writing posts at night could eliminate a few trips to the kitchen. Well, not true, I don't do that too much anymore but lord do I think about doing it and it's torture! Blogging could put my mind on a much healthier option.
4. My boy. I love my boy more than words can describe. He's growing up so fast and although I take about 1000 pictures a month, the blog will be one more source of documentation of his life.
5. Sharing recipes, healthy food options, etc. I do a lot of searching and come across great healthy things to try out, so this could be a place where I share some of my own creations!
So here we go again. I'm sure this blog will be a mishmosh of food, kids, animals, DIY projects and who knows what else. All I know is that I will keep it real and if you want to follow you will, and if you don't, no hard feelings. Here's to a happy and healthy 2014 friends!!!
1. I want to document my road to become a healthier me. I've been on the road a long time and I've come a long way. I still have a long way to go. I try to make healthy choices every day. I don't always succeed at this, but hey, I'm human!
2. I love reading DIY and home improvement blogs. These are my hobbies so why not share what I create? I get my ideas from other blogs, so maybe someone will feel inspired by my projects!
3. Writing posts at night could eliminate a few trips to the kitchen. Well, not true, I don't do that too much anymore but lord do I think about doing it and it's torture! Blogging could put my mind on a much healthier option.
4. My boy. I love my boy more than words can describe. He's growing up so fast and although I take about 1000 pictures a month, the blog will be one more source of documentation of his life.
5. Sharing recipes, healthy food options, etc. I do a lot of searching and come across great healthy things to try out, so this could be a place where I share some of my own creations!
So here we go again. I'm sure this blog will be a mishmosh of food, kids, animals, DIY projects and who knows what else. All I know is that I will keep it real and if you want to follow you will, and if you don't, no hard feelings. Here's to a happy and healthy 2014 friends!!!
YAY Nicole, love the reasons why you are doing this & I am super excited for your future posts!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are writing and can't wait to read about your adventures!
ReplyDelete