I came across this other other day and it couldn't be more true for me. I don't know when I went from being a phone person to a non phone person. Can I blame the advancements in technology? What could we possibly have to talk about when I know everything that you have done all day thanks to the various forms of social media? When I was younger I was on the phone all. the. time. It was the number one thing my parents would take away when I got in trouble (which was a lot). Little did they know that I had a back-up phone that I would pull out and plug in once they were asleep. My friends and I would chat for hours! Now...not so much. Maybe it's because I talk to people all day that when I get home, I don't want to hear my own voice anymore. Maybe I feel that we won't have anything to talk about. I'm not good with uncomfortable silences. Who knows. If you figure it out, text me!

No comments:
Post a Comment